Pacific Island Travel Limited Terms and Conditions
Pacific Island Travel Limited. Terms and Conditions.
- Websites Covered. Pacific Island Travel Limited operates a number of different branded websites. These Terms and Conditions cover all of these sites and any parts of these sites used online. These sites include, but are not limited to the domain names www.RarotongaAccommodation.co www.FijiAccommodation.me or other such domains that Pacific Island Travel operates from time to time.
- General Acceptance. By accessing the websites of Pacific Island Travel, registering or connecting (whether via Facebook, Google or another authentication provider) with Pacific Island Travel you agree to these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions replace any previously published terms and are in addition to the General Terms of Registering or Connecting.
- Using the Websites. By using the websites of Pacific Island Travel Limited you state and or warrant that;
a. You will only use this website in accordance with these terms.
b. You are 18 years of age or over for the purposes of Booking.
c. You will not reuse, publish or otherwise any Text, Copy, Photos or any other part of these website without the express permission of Pacific Island Travel Limited and the original copyright holder.
d. When making a Booking or binding agreement you have the legal authority to do so for the Travellers for whom you are Booking.
e. You will keep your personal information safeguarded in relation to registering, paying or connecting with these websites.
f. You will not attempt to make fraudulent use of any information or otherwise published on these websites.
- Your Personal Information. Pacific Island Travel Limited requires your personal information such as full name, date of birth, contact email and phone numbers to complete your Booking. Additional information such as Passport, Country of Origin and the like as contained in the My Profile section may also be required. Pacific Island Travel Limited will take all reasonable steps to keep this information secure and only pass on to Suppliers the minimum required to complete your Booking.
- Jurisdiction. The Websites of Pacific Island Travel as outlined in Item 1 above are operated by a New Zealand based entity and this Agreement is governed by the laws of New Zealand. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in New Zealand, in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of these websites. Use of these websites is not permitted in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including, without limitation, this paragraph.
- Supplier Terms and Conditions. In addition to these Terms and Conditions a supplier will often have specific conditions and requirements. These are displayed where available on the Suppliers detail page when you are making your selection. They may also be shown at the time of Booking before you complete your transaction. Please read these carefully as they may include special cancellation provisions, booking fees, amendment fees and other fees as the supplier may charge from time to time. Pacific Island Travel Limited will pass these fees on to you, in some cases in addition to our general fees.
- Warranty. Pacific Island Travel Limited, to the maximum extent permitted by law, makes no warranties, express or implied, in regard to the websites as outlined in item 1 above. Services offered are supplied in good faith from the Supplier as you see them.
- Accuracy of Information. Pacific Island Travel Limited prides itself in the quality of information we provide. Many of the Resorts and Services we have visited and experienced personally. Many of the photos are ones our agents have taken while visiting the Islands. Pacific Island Travel Limited and its Suppliers have made every effort to provide up to date and accurate information for all Properties, Services and the like. However all this information can be subject to change or amendment at any time without notice. Pacific Island Travel Limited publishes all information in good faith and in using this information you acknowledge and accept that;
a. Pacific Island Travel Limited has not checked all information is exact and current.
b. Pacific Island Travel Limited may from time to time have Suppliers update information directly for which we are unable to validate.
c. Pacific Island Travel Limited cannot be held liable or responsible for any misleading information, errors or omissions.
d. Rates, Prices, Services, Conditions of Carriage are constantly changing and as such the prices shown are only a quote based on the available information.
e. If any price is found to be different from that with which you based your decision on and made your Booking on Pacific Island Travel Limited will advise you within 48 hours (2 days) and give you the option to pay the difference or cancel that Service or component of your trip.
f. You are solely responsible for the suitability of any services or accommodation or other that you purchase. Specifically Pacific Island Travel Limited is not liable for any expense, inconvenience or otherwise that you incur as a result of the unsuitability of the services you purchase.
g. Pacific Island Travel Limited accepts no responsibility for any failure or delay of any supplier in providing travel services to you. Under no circumstances will Pacific Island Travel be liable for direct, indirect, consequential or incidental damages including but not limited to lost profits or savings or damages for disappointment.
- Payments and Refunds. Full Payment is required for all bookings within 60 days of travel date. For advance bookings a 20% deposit is required, with the balance paid in full at least 45 days before you travel. Your Credit Card details are required to secure your booking. However your card is not charged until such time as we have confirmed availability from our Suppliers. This may be instant where Pacific Island Travel has allocation provided from suppliers. Refunds are only provided for using the credit card that made the original payment and a minimum processing fee of $NZD50.00 will be deducted; this amount may vary from time to time without notice. No refunds are made by cheque or bank transfer.
- Last Minute Bookings. We cannot generally accept bookings for services such as Transfers or Accommodation that are to occur within the next 72 hours. This is due to time zone changes and payment clearance. If you require a service from us that is to occur within say the next 7 days time please contact us directly to see if we can accommodate.
- Cancellations. We require a minimum 48 hours notice for all cancellations. We always confirm in writing any cancellations, so if you have not heard back from us with this confirmation, then we have not received your cancellation notice.
Cancellation Policies may vary from Resort to Resort, these are detailed here and on your Itinerary. Please check with us for any variations.
- Meet & Greet. The Rosie Holidays Meet & Greet Service is compulsory on all bookings. This is because we meet you at the airport with your vouchers for Services and Accommodation and confirm any transfers or connections. It also means you have one point of contact when you are in Fiji, so should you need to change any arrangements our Rosie Holidays Team will be on call to assist.
- General Cancellation Policy. Cancellation over 45 Days before arrival, No Charge. Cancellation 16-44 Days before arrival, 1 night charge per room. Cancellation 7-15 Days before arrival, 2 night charge per room. Cancellations within 7 days require full payment, less any nights we can resell. Group bookings Policy is different where multiple rooms are booked. Please enquire.
- Cease of Website. Pacific Island Travel Limited may at any time terminate your connection and use of the websites if it believes you are miss-using, compromising the rights of the Customer and or Suppliers of Pacific Island Travel Limited. Pacific Island Travel Limited may also change without notice this website or discontinue to operate it. You agree that as a result of any of these actions Pacific Island Travel Limited will not be liable to you or any other party as a result of this cessation or cancellation.