This cruise is currently unavailable. Bounty Island is currently closed. Due to reopen Dec 2013
Take a cruise in the Mamanuca Islands on board South Sea Cruises luxury catamaran and stop off for the day on Bounty Island.
Bounty Island is one of the most idyllic tropical islands in the Mamanucas and is just 30 minutes from Denarau. This is a small resort with all facilities but the island is largely untouched and boasts 48 acres of natural wilderness encircled by beautiful white sandy beaches and crystal clear waters. You can explore the island wandering the trails that wind through the tropical vegetation and natural coconut plantation. The island sanctuary is home to native birds such as herons and kingfishers.
Being a Marine Reserve the surrounding waters have good coral and fish life making for excellent snorkelling. The island is also a favourite nesting ground for turtles who return each year to lay their eggs (seasonal).
Take part in the many activities offered at the Resort such as fish feeding and volleyball. Kayaks, sailing catamarans, snorkelling gear and cross-country bikes are all available for use for free. And for the kids table tennis and a pool table. Or with the miles of beach encircling the island you can wander off and find your own private piece of paradise!
- Free use of non motorised water sports equipment on Bounty Island
- 4.5 hours on Bounty Island
- BBQ lunch or Sandwich Buffet Lunch (alternates daily)
- Free hotel coach transfers from Nadi / Denerau hotels
- Free hotel coach transfers from Coral Coast hotels (full day cuise only)
Bounty Island Day Cruise - Times and Prices
Bounty Island Day Cruise Options
Availability & Location Details
- Availability: On Request.
- Location City: Bounty Island
- Enquire About :Bounty Island Day Cruise