Discover the untouched South Pacific and explore the spectacular Sacred Islands, Yasawa Islands and Blue Lagoon region on a 4 night Wanderer Cruise. Sail to uninhabited tropical islands, anchor in private lagoons, spend countless hours lazing on golden beaches. Swim, snorkel or dive in clear blue waters. A maximum of 4 hours cruising per day ensures you spend more time exploring onshore and less time on the ship. Visit remote island villages, discover the ancient Fijian culture, sit down to an island feast set on a breathtakingly beautiful beach, swim with manta rays, learn how to cook traditional Fijian dishes, and stop off at the Sacred Islands and Sawa i lau Caves.
Blue Lagoon Cruises boutique small ship, Fiji Princess accommodates 68 passengers, meaning cruises are always personal and friendly, complimented by the 100% Fijian crew. Measuring only 179 feet (60 metres) in length, the Fiji Princess can access bays and islands that would be impossible to reach in a large ship. With over 60 years’ experience cruising the islands of Fiji, Blue Lagoon Cruises know how to show you the best of the South Pacific!
Yasawa Islands Wanderer Cruise Highlights:
• Visit a remote Yasawa Island village and be socialise with Yasawan locals over a traditional feast • Spend a full day in paradise relaxing at our private beach on Nanuya Lailai Island • Swim with sharks or manta rays (optional) • Dive at some of Fiji’s most colourful reefs • See the coral reef without getting wet from our glass bottom boat • Snorkel until your heart’s content • Soak up the strikingly beautiful Sacred Islands • Swim in the caverns of the famous and scared Sawa-i-Lau caves •
Cruise Departs Denarau Marina every Monday at 12.15pm (Exclusive Transfer on Cheetah). Returns Denarau Marina every Friday at 10.00am on Fiji Princess.
Your cruise package includes:
• All scheduled cruise excursions and activities • Cruise accommodation with private ensuite facilities • Use of on-board facilities • All meals including tea, coffee, morning and afternoon tea, drinking water and juice • Traditional Fijian entertainment • Snorkelling equipment • Use of all gear at Nanuya Lailai, including spyboards and kayaks • Ship to shore transfers • Entrance fees for all activities and village visits • Captain's complimentary champagne cocktail • Blue Lagoon Cruise souvenir • All port charges and taxes • All Orchid Deck cabins include, a welcome fruit platter, daily stocked mini bar, a Pure Fiji sun care pack, in cabin Espresso Pod coffee machine and tea making facilities.
Child Policy: Blue Lagoon Cruises have a minimum age policy of 14 years for children travelling with parents. Children 0-13yrs are not permitted on cruises however Family Cruises are available for families with children aged 0-13yrs on the following dates:
07Jul, 17Jul, 29Sept, 06Oct, 22Dec (includes Christmas day celebrations) 2015 Departures - 05Jan, 12Jan
Blue Lagoon Cruises 4 Night Yasawa Islands Wanderer Cruise - Times and Prices
Blue Lagoon Cruises 4 Night Yasawa Islands Wanderer Cruise Options
Availability & Location Details
- Availability: On Request.
- Location City: Yasawa Islands Fiji
- Enquire About :Blue Lagoon Cruises 4 Night Yasawa Islands Wanderer Cruise