Take a cruise in the Mamanuca Islands on board South Sea Cruises luxury catamaran and stop off for the day at South Sea Island.
For the greatest fun under the sun you can't beat a day at South Sea Island, Fiji's premier maritime playground. Just 25 minutes from Denarau aboard South Sea Cruises high speed catamaran our uninhabited island awaits you surrounded by crystal clear waters and magnificent soft coral reefs.
The island has fantastic swimming and snorkelling (even at low tide!) and a pool suitable for children and adults. Our Fijian crew will give you a warm welcome as you step ashore onto the white sandy beaches. Then the island and all its activities are yours to enjoy.
Your day trip includes usage of all nonmotorised watersports. You can enjoy snorkelling, sailing, paddle boards, spy boards and windsurfing. Other great features of your day on South Sea Island will be a ride beneath the waves in our semi-submersible vessel to explore the coral reefs and wonder at the magnificent tropical fish life in the surrounding marine sanctuary. A tasty barbecue and salads lunch is included, as is unlimited drinks including beer, wine, fruit juice and soft drinks throughout the day.
Your cruise includes:
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks whilst on the island
- Delicious barbecue lunch
- Fantastic snorkelling and swimming even at low tide
- Fresh water swimming pool
- Subsea Adventure in our semi-submersible coral viewer
- FREE use of non-motorised watersports equipment
- Fijian 'Meke' performance at lunch time (except Sundays)
- Massage available (extra cost)
- FREE Nadi/Denarau coach transfers
- FREE Coral Coast hotel coach transfers for Full Day option. (return transfers to Coral Coast depart Denarau at 6pm)
South Sea Island Day Cruise - Times and Prices
South Sea Island Day Cruise Options
Availability & Location Details
- Availability: On Request.
- Location City: South Sea Island
- Enquire About :South Sea Island Day Cruise