Mana Island Resort Fiji Mana Island Mamanuca Islands
Mana Island Resort Fiji
The legendary, Mana Island Resort & Spa is known as the largest gem in the cluster of jewels of islands in the Mamanucas and is located only 32 km West of Nadi Airport. Mana Island has long been celebrated for its unique South Pacific brand of natural beauty is situated on 300 acres of lush tropical paradise nestled amongst white sandy beaches and crystal clear waters.
Mana Island Mamanuca Islands
With six distinct categories each with their own atmosphere and ambience; you begin to get an idea of the scope of Mana Island Resort & Spa. The resort offers an extensive range of accommodation from honeymoon bures, luxury suites, modern Fijian bures with each category having their own feature to suit different needs from Honeymooners, Couples or families and groups with splendid views of either the tropical gardens or the Pacific Ocean.
The Tranquil, relaxing and Nurturing Spa atmosphere invites you to escape into a sanctuary of wellbeing that promises rejuvenation and restoration of your beauty and renewal of your spirit. Mana, provides great exceptional service and an unforgettable experience so you can attain balance and life changing experiences with the culture and extensive facilities and activities that the resort has to offer for the whole family.
Mana Island Resort Fiji Rooms
Island Bure Bedding is1 King Bed + Sofa Bed or 2 Single + Sofa Bed or 1 King bed + 2 Single beds. Maximum Occupancy is 3 Adult and 1 Child or 2 Adults and 3 ChildrenNot Available
Oceanview Room Bedding is 1 x King or 2 x Double Beds, Maximum Occupancy is 3 Adults, or 2 Adults + 2 ChildrenNot Available
Deluxe Ocean View Bure Bedding is 1 king + 1 single + 1 sofa bed, OR 2 x queen + 1 sofa bed + 1 single. Maximum occupancy is 4 Adults, or 3 adults + 2 children, or 2 Adults + 3 childrenNot Available
Oceanfront Suite Bedding is 1 x king + 1 single + 1 sofa bed, OR 2 x double + 2 x single + 1 x sofa bed. Maximum Occupancy is 4 Adults, or 3 Adults + 2 children or 2 Adults + 4 ChildrenNot Available
Beachfront Bure Bedding is 1 x king bed. Maximum occupancy is 2 Adults.Not Available
Mana Island Resort Fiji Options
- Meal Plan - Breakfast Price from: Not Available Per person per night
- Meal Plan - Breakfast & Dinner Price from: Not Available Per person per night
- Meal Plan - Full Board Price from: Not Available Per person per night
Mana Island Resort Fiji Map
Mana Island Resort Fiji Cancellation Policy
- More than 15 days prior to arrival date with written notice of cancellation - No cancellation fee.
- Between 5 and 14 days prior to arrival date with written notice of cancellation - 50% cancellation fee charged.
- 4 days and less notice prior to arrival date with written notice of cancellation - 100% cancellation fee charged.
- No-shows or days not used due to late arrival or premature departure - 100% cancellation fee charged.
- Any amendments, for instance a decrease in number of nights during cancellation period, same conditions as
cancellation will apply.
- Please note that the above cancellation/amendments penalty applies for entire Reservation arrangements which
include room, meals & if any activities booked.
Mana Island Resort Fiji Amenities
- Air Conditioning
- Cot / Crib
- IDD Telephone
- In-room Safe
- Baby-sitting Services
- Banana Boat
- Beach on site
- Beachfront Rooms
- Beauty Salon
- Child Policy
- Childs Menu
- Complimentary use of non motorised watersports
- Cultural activities
- Cultural Night Entertainment
- Doctor on Call
- Fax/Photocopy Service
- Games Room
- Health Spa Centre
- Ice Machines
- Jet Ski
- Kid Club Hours:
- Kids stay free
- Laundry Options:
- Luggage Storage
- No. of Bars:
- No. of Restaurants:
- Playground Facilities
- Reception Hours:
- Sandy Beach on site
- Snorkelling Gear
- Swim some tides
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
- Tour Desk
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
Off Site Facilities
- Wheelchair access to rooms
Getting to Mana Island Resort Fiji
Location: Port Denarau DenarauPrice from USD $0.00Transfer to your Mamanuca Resort in style on one of South Sea Cruises luxury catamarans. Sit back in one of 2 air-conditioned lounges or venture ......
Mamanuca Express Water Taxi One Way Transfer between Port Denarau and Malolo, Castaway, Likuliku, Plantation, Mana IslandsLocation: Port Denarau DenarauPrice from USD $548.46Mamanuca Express, draws on over 28 years of experience in the sea transport industry. Operating from Port Denarau Marina, we provide Fiji’s premier ......