Botaira Beach Resort Naviti Island Yasawa Islands
Botaira Beach Resort
Naviti Island Yasawa Islands
Botaira Beach Resort is set on a magnificent sandy beach that sweeps the width of the bay with no other property or sign of civilisation in sight. It’s a small family run resort with bures dotted along the beach in beautiful garden style grounds.
The dining/bar area overhangs the beach providing a superb outlook the entire length of the bay and it is a real feature of your stay here. Botaira Beach Resort grows their own vegetables and fruit, and staff (or you) can catch the fresh fish you’ll eat for dinner that day. Or perhaps you’d prefer a freshly caught lobster served at a private candlelit dinner on the beach? With top chefs in the kitchen making delicious kodoka and a range of other delights, and incredible views over the water, Botaira Beach Resort is the perfect place to enjoy a nice meal.
The spacious bures are a work of art with beautiful traditional Fijian style interiors, ensuite bathrooms and louvre windows on 3 sides to maximise the flow of sea breeze. Most bures are situated right on the beach and you’ll fall asleep to the soothing sound of nature.
Botaira Beach Resort also offers a great array of activities, when you feel the need to leave the hammock. Straight off the beach there is superb snorkelling, as the area is a Marine Reserve and you’ll see magnificent coral formations and a myriad of fish, clams and starfish.
This beautiful island resort really is an incredible blend of relaxation and activity for your holiday, honeymoon or even the wedding!
•Snorkelling •Diving •Hand line fishing trips • Traditional craft •Island ridge walk • Massage •Swimming with manta rays (seasonal) •Soso Village Visit •Kayaking •Fishing trips •Weaving and Lei making •Fijian Entertainment •Diving •Eco garden tour •Spear throwing lesson • Beach Escape – private beach and picnic for the day • Volleyball
A meal package is available for FJD$105 per person per night. This can be paid direct to the resort upon check in. Botaira Beach Resort is classified as 3 coconut accommodation
Botaira Beach Resort Rooms
Beachfront Bure Fijian style bure with modern ensuite facilities including hot and cold water, stituated right on the beachfront. Bedding is 1 Queen and 1 Single Day Bed. Max occupancy is 3 AdultsNot Available
Garden Bure Fijian style bure with modern ensuite facilities including hot and cold water, stituated in the garden. Bedding is 1 Queen and 1 Single Day Bed. Max occupancy is 3 AdultsNot Available
Executive Deluxe Beachfront Bure Each Bure are of traditional construction with thatched roofs, local timber and large screened louver windows. Bures are spacious and airy with lounge chairs, a ceiling fan and fridge,Not Available
Botaira Beach Resort Options
- Children: Children up to 15 years old sharing a room with an adult and not requiring a rollaway bed, will be accommodated free of charge. In any circumstances where a rollaway bed is required the extra person charge will apply. Infant cots will be provided on a complimentary basis
- Check In: 12:00 PM
- Check Out: 10:00 AM
- Location: Naviti Island Yasawa Islands
- Cancellation Policies: Click to Read
- Enquire About :Botaira Beach Resort
Botaira Beach Resort Map
Botaira Beach Resort Cancellation Policy
- Cancellations made within 30 days before arrival will incur a 100% charge. Cancellations made over 30 days before arrival will incur a one night charge. No refund or credit will be given in whole or in part for No Shows, days not used at the Resort resulting from late arrival or premature departure for any reason whatsoever, including weather.
- Cancellations made within 30 days before arrival will incur a 100% charge. Cancellations made within 30-45 days before arrival will incur a 50% charge. Cancellations made over 45 days before arrival will incur a one night charge. No refund or credit will be given in whole or in part for No Shows, days not used at the Resort resulting from late arrival or premature departure for any reason whatsoever, including weather.
Botaira Beach Resort Amenities
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Insect Screens
- Meal Plans
- Scuba Diving
- Snorkelling Gear
- Village Tour
Getting to Botaira Beach Resort
Location: Yasawa Islands FijiPrice from USD $0Cruise to your Yasawa Island destination on board The Yasawa Flyer.This high speed modern catamaran that departs Denarau Marina daily at 8:30am for ......
Location: Yasawa Islands FijiPrice from USD $0If you like to do your own thing, the ‘Bula Pass’ is the perfect way to explore the idyllic Yasawa Islands. With all your transfers pre-paid it’s ......